Thursday, August 2, 2012

Locals Only - Ventura Bvld. Tattoo Studio

I would always walk past Ventura Bvld. Tattoo Studio in Ottawa and say to myself I want to go in and photograph it. Finally, I got the chance to do it the other day. When I first walked in, the owner and piercer of the studio Paul greeted me with a smile, just like the other owners I’ve photographed in the Locals Only series. I've noticed that local businesses strive to make you feel welcomed as you would to a friend in your own home. Ventura offers anything you could think of in the area of tattoos and piercings. Nothing is too big or too small to ask for. You can make an appointment or try for a drop in. If you ever need to a get a Tattoo and don't feel like going downtown, you should definitely check this place out. It's located conveniently just off the 416 in Barrhaven, at 3023 Cedarview Rd.

Paul






No comments:

Post a Comment